|Responsible||prof. Ing. Kamil VRBA, CSc.|
FLIR SC660 is a high-resolution thermographic camera which is designed for research and development applications. The camera is supplemented by FLIR ResearchIR software, which automates the measurements and performs in-depth analysis of acquired thermograms. Among other accessories, the camera can be equipped with a macro lens, which allows temperature measurements of objects as small as 25 um. Some of camera’s the most important parameters include:
– IR sensor resolution of 640 x 480 pixels, no cooling medium necessary.
– IR spectral response in 7,5 to 13 um band.
– Full-resolution framerate up to 30 Hz, reduced-resolution framerate up to 120 Hz.
– Temperature range of -40 to +1500 deg. Celsius.
– Temperature resolution better than 0.03 deg. Celsius.
– Manual and automatic control of focus, reference temperature and emissivity correction.
– Co-axialy mounted visible-spectrum camera (3.2 Mpix), optional real-time blending of visible and thermal images.
– Three ways of measured object targeting: optical viewfinder, built-in color monitor and laser pointer.
– Battery working time of approximately 2 hours when taking measurements outdoors.